The Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh Has announced the exam dates for the Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test (MP DMAT 2016). The MP DMAT 2016 is conducted for admissions into various medical courses at the APDMC, Madhya Pradesh for the academic session 2016.
Admissions are offered for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medical Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Nursing and other allied para medical programmes
Interested candidates can read through this article for details on eligibility criteria, exam paper pattern, application process, and important dates.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have studied physics, chemistry, and biology and English as compulsory subjects.
For BPT, BOT, B.Sc. Nursing, and other Allied paramedical programmes:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 with physcis, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.
MP DMAT 2016 Exam Paper Pattern
- Examination will be conducted for 3 hours.
- The paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application forms from all member colleges, DMAT office and selected branches of SBI.
- Application fee of Rs 3000 can be paid through cash or DD in favour of “APDMC” payable at Bhopal.
- Last date of submission of application: May 10, 2016
- Last for submission of application forms with late fee of Rs 200: May 12, 2016
- Date of MP DMAT 2016 entrance exam: May 15, 2016
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, April 7, 2016, 12:06 [IST]