The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has announced the exam dates for KMAT 2016 September examination. KMAT September 2016 is scheduled to be held on September 11, 2016.
KMAT is conducted twice a year for selection of candidates for admissions into MBA/PGDM course in various management colleges across Karnataka. [Read here more about KMAT 2016]
Who is eligible for KMAT September 2016?
For MBA/PGDM programme:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidates in their final year of graduate can also apply.
For MCA programme:
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidate must have studied mathematics at Class 12 or at graduation level as a compulsory subject. [View here detailed eligibility criteria for KMAT 2016]
KMAT 2016 Exam Paper Pattern:
- All questions will be multiple choice.
- There will be 120 questions divided into 3 section. [You might want to read complete KMAT Exam Paper Pattern]
Also read: KMAT 2016 Syllabus
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply for KMAT 2016 September exam on the official website.
- Candidates have produce a DD of Rs 1000 drawn in the favour of KMAT 2016.
- Applications must be sent through post along with DD to:
The Secretary – KMAT 2016
Seshadripuram First Grade College
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore:560064
- Last date of submit application form: August 13, 2016
- KMAT 2016 entrance exam date: September 11, 2016
[Click here for KMAT 2016 exam time-table]
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 16:18 [IST]