The exam dates for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2016) has been announced recently. CUCET 2016 is held jointly by the Central Universities of Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
The CUCET 2016 is scheduled to be held on May 21, 2016 and May 22, 2016.
Interested candidates can go through this article for details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, important dates and more.
For Integrated and UG programmes:
- Candidates must have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board of education.
- Candidates who have appeared for final examinations can also apply.
For PG and research programmes:
- Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for PG programmes while the candidates who have completed their master’s degree can apply for research programmes.
How to apply for CUCET 2016:
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Application of Rs. 700 has to be paid by general and OBC candidates and Rs 350 must be paid by SC/ST candidates.
CUCET 2016 paper pattern:
- The questions for CUCET will be MCQ based questions.
- Part A will consist of 25 objective type questions.
- The syllabus for Part A will be covered from Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part B will have 75 multiple choice questions which will be primarily domain-knowledge based.
- This part may have 3-5 sections.
- Each section will have 25 questions.
- A candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- The examination will be for a duration of 2 hours.
- There will no negative marking scheme.
- Last date for online application: April 15, 2016
- Availability of admit cards: May 6, 2016
- Date of CUCET 2016 exam: May 21, 2016 and May 22, 2016
- Results of CUCET 2016: June 17, 2016