The exam dates for the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET 2016) has been released by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. The OUCET is held every year by Osmania University for admissions into the following programmes:
Programmes offered are:
- Master of Arts (M.A),
- Master of Science (M.Sc.),
- Master of Commerce (M.Com),
- Master in Communication and Journalism (MCJ),
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.LISc.),
- Master of Social Work (MSW),
- Master of Education (M.Ed.),
- Masters in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.),
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.LISc.)
Candidates interested to apply for OUCET 2016 can read through for information on OUCET exam paper pattern, application procedure, eligibility criteria and important dates.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- OC/OBC category candidates need to pay application fee for Rs 450 while SC/ST/PH category students need to pay Rs 350.
- Application fees can be paid through online mode.
OUCET 2016 Exam Paper Pattern
- The qestion paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- There will be 100 objective type questions.
- Duration of entrance exam is 90 minutes
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For M.P.Ed programme, the test will have 75 questions.
- The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the sports achievements of the student.
- Last to register for OUCET 2016: May 7, 2016
- OUCET 2016 entrance examination will be held on: May 30, 2016
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, April 18, 2016, 13:14 [IST]